This is a project I did for my Web Design Class, thought I'd share it with y'all.
Favorite Places to go in Georgia
The Georgia Aquarium
I love aquariums. I always try to visit this one while I’m in Georgia. It’s definitely one of my favorite aquariums, (although my favorite aquarium is the Salt Lake Aquarium because I love the macaws in the South America section.) My favorite part of this aquarium is the penguins. I love penguins and the ones here are adorable. More info about the Georgia Aquarium here.
I absolutely love going to Stone Mountain. I am a history buff, and love all the history about it. I also love the amusement park there, the ropes courses are my favorite, I usually do at least two. I also love the laser show they do during the summer. I really like firework shows, but the laser show they do on the mountain is amazing. If you’re there during the summer, go see the laser show!
The Georgia Malls
I love to shop at the Georgia Malls! I love shopping in general, and having two malls that are big and full of my favorite stores is amazing. I save so much money during the year for this shopping spree. I also loving attending Medieval Times at one of the malls. A great dinner, watching a medieval joust, is really fun, especially after a long day of shopping.
Random facts about Georgia:
- Georgia is the largest side, east side of the Mississippi River
- Georgia was the 4th state to join the Union in 1776, and 5th to join the Confederacy in 1861
- Georgia is named for King George II from england
- Stone Mountain is one of the largest single masses of granite in the world
- Georgia is known as the Peach State, but it’s also the country’s top producer of pecans, peanuts, and vidalia onions
- Live shrimp can be found at the top of Stone Mountain
- Cumberland Island, Georgia, is inhabited by wild horses
- The headquarter of Coca-Cola is in Atlanta
- Carrying ice cream in your back pocket on Sundays is against the law
- Georgia was the first state to allow 18-year-olds to vote