This is my first ever blogger award and I am so excited!
First, a HUGE thank you to Audra’s Book Blabbing!!! Her blog is absolutely amazing! I am so grateful for her nomination! Go like and follow her!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their post (Audra’s Book Blabbing!)
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new bloggers and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and Sunshine Blogger Logo on your post
- My Answers to Audra!
- 1. What is your favorite animal?
I love foxes and birds! I have three parakeets and they are so cute!
2. What book character would you change lives with for a day?
Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle, but at the end of the book. I’d get to spend a day with Calcifer, Howl, and go wherever I want with a magic castle, and have some magic of my own.
3. Who is your favorite celebrity?
The genius Lin Manuel Miranda! I have loved him before Hamilton. He’s so creative and such a weirdo. I also love Zac Efron, he’s a cutie.
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, (and any food could keep you healthy), what would you eat?
As hard as this question sounds, it’s actually pretty easy, TACOS! I love tacos so much, plus if I got bored I could turn it into a taco salad, walking tacos, double decker, soft, chicken, pork, etc.
5. What is one thing you’d change about your home?
An attic. We could have had a fairly large one, but the roof was built before flooring could be put in, so we don’t have one, even though it would have been easy.
6. Write down the first random word you think of
Umm…Theorem. (Yeah I’m a math nerd)
7. What is your favorite T.V. show?
Kitchen Nightmares, or maybe Phineas and Ferb.
8. When did you start blogging?
April 19, 2018. Wow it’s been a while now…
9. What is your favorite blog post that you’ve wrote?
I liked learning about this topic, writing this post, and discovering more about myself.
10. If you could be famous, would you want to be? Why?
Oh yes! I love acting, theater, dance, violin, piano, singing, writing, and doing makeup. If I could be famous for just one of these things that would be so fun! I would love to inspire and share my passion with the world.
11. What is a funny fact about yourself?
My dad is a comedian and a seminary teacher, so my life’s either a joke, or its spiritual, no in between.
- Who’s the most influential person in your life?
- Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
- If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?
- What year of high school affected you the most and why?
- What’s your favorite commercial or jingle?
- To camp or not to camp?
- What’s your favorite musical?
- What joke/pickup line do you always tell?
- What food do you despise that most people like?
- What’s your favorite Disney Movie?
- If you could follow any one person (fictional, famous, close to you, etc.) for a whole day, who would you follow and why? Would you let you know you were following them or just spy?
- My nominees:
Excited to see your answers! Again, a huge thanks to Audra! Happy Blogging everyone!